Need to work on documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer with over 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add electronic signatures to PDF documents.
With a premium subscription, you can use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and images, as a PDF converter to export and export PDFs, or use other premium features to create PDFs, merge PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more Function.
View and print PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF Viewer application.
• Select single page or continuous scrolling mode.
• Use dark mode to help save battery power.
• Print documents directly from your device.
Read PDFs more easily
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid mode.
• The content of the PDF document will be rearranged to fit your screen.
• Use the liquid mode outline for quick navigation.
• Find to quickly find text in PDF documents.
Share PDFs and collaborate
• Share files for comments or viewing.
• Collect online comments from multiple people in one file.
• Speed up document reviews by replying to others’ comments.
• Receive activity notifications for shared files.
• Add PDF notes and annotations, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write in PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share files to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDFs.
• Use the paid PDF editor feature to correct typos or add paragraphs.
• Add, delete, or rotate images using the updated Acrobat PDF application.
Fill out the form and sign
• Easily fill out PDF forms with form filling.
• Sign email documents with your finger or stylus.
Save and manage files
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Star Files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
Connect to Google Drive
• Connect your Google Drive account for easy access to PDFs and other files.
• View, share and mark up Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, merge, compress and export Google Drive files via subscription.
Use scan files
• Access scanned PDFs captured with the free Adobe Scan application.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out, sign, annotate, and share.
Subscribe for more PDF features. Subscriptions are available on mobile and web.
• Edit text and images directly in PDF documents (mobile devices only).
• Combine files into one PDF and organize pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding a password.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed for Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)-enabled customers.
Terms and Conditions Status:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
Put your office in your pocket with Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creation and document editor app. View, annotate, fill in, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF Reader. Convert JPG files to PDF, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your electronic signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been easier.