ADP mobile solutions provide you and your team with an easy and convenient way to access payroll, time tracking, benefits and other important HR information.
– You may not be able to use all the functions listed below. If you have any questions, please check the FAQ in the app settings menu.
– This app is available to employees and managers of companies using the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self-Service, Run, TotalSource, ADP’s ALINE Card, Spending Account and select products outside the US (ask your employer).
Key features of employees:
• View payroll and W2 statements
• View and apply for leave
• Track time and attendance
o Create a schedule
o Update, edit and approve timecards
• View payment card accounts
• View benefit plan information
• Contact colleagues
The main functions of the manager:
• Approve time cards
• Approval of exemptions
• View team calendar
• View executive dashboards
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP’s secure servers
• All network traffic between mobile device and server is encrypted
• All employee information cached on mobile devices is encrypted
• Username and password protection
• Login session times out due to inactivity
• Banned accounts with excessive login failures
• Log in quickly and easily with biometric authentication
• Recover or reset forgotten user IDs and passwords
Supported Operating Systems
• Android 6.0 or higher
The relevant authorities provide investment options for each pension product. Investment options for “ADP Direct Products” are available through ADP Broker-Dealer, Inc. (“ADP BD”), a FINRA member, ADP, INC, an affiliate of One ADP Blvd, Roseland, NJ 07068 (“ADP”) or (in on some installations) ADP Direct.
Certain advisory services may be provided by Financial Engines™ Professional Management, a service of Financial Engines Advisors, LLC (“FE”). FE’s services will be provided through ADP’s connections, but FE is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, any ADP entity or any of its affiliates, parent or subsidiary companies. “