Android Auto is your smart driving companion, keeping you focused, connected, and having fun with Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice controls, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use your favorite apps on your phone while you’re on the go.
Just say “Ok Google” to…
• Use Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts to get to your next destination.
• Get real-time updates on your route, ETA and hazards.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you’re going.
• Set reminders, get news updates and see last night’s scores.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom Do Not Disturb message while driving.
• Use the Google Assistant to make calls and answer them with just one tap.
• Access your Contacts folder via SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo and more messaging apps and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps like Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music and Deezer. Many other music, radio, news, sports, audiobooks and podcasting apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps keeps growing! For a full list of compatible apps, visit http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you need a phone running Android 6.0 or higher and an active data connection.
Over 400 models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to activate it, consult your owner’s manual or contact your car manufacturer. Once activated, connect your phone to the car with a good quality USB cable, then fire up Android Auto and get started!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto