There is now an easy and convenient way to manage and use your CareCredit credit card. Using the CareCredit mobile app, you can access your digital card, pay bills, find registered providers and locations that accept CareCredit, set up notifications, and pay bills for participating doctors and healthcare providers on the network. With a new, vibrant and simple design, the CareCredit mobile app offers the following features:
Easy setup and login access
• Securely log in to your CareCredit account with your username and password, then enable fingerprint login for easier application login. If you’ve never accessed your account online; click “I’ve never logged in before” to get started.
• Looking for help or information about the application? Simply tap the “?” icon in the upper right corner of the login screen to access contact information, login help and FAQs anytime.
Secure digital card access
• Your CareCredit credit card is preloaded when you sign up. Just visit the summary and swipe down to view your digital map.
• Use your CareCredit digital card to make purchases within the CareCredit network of registered retailers.
Convenient account management
• 24/7 view your CareCredit statements and manage your billing preferences.
• Make monthly payments to your CareCredit account.
• Always know your account location. Check your account balance and credit limit anytime, anywhere.
• View your promotional purchase details, transaction and payment history.
• Use CareCredit to pay your doctor or healthcare provider directly.
Find a location
• Find suppliers, partners and outlets that accept CareCredit credit cards.
• Save your favorite places and access them quickly.
• Use the map view to explore nearby CareCredit Network locations and get directions.
• Set custom notifications to remind you of payments and account changes.
• Access useful information, cardholder resources and tips for using your credit wisely in the Knowledge Center.
Learn more: https://www.carecredit.com/app