CorrLinks are a way for family and friends to communicate electronically with loved ones incarcerated in institutions. The system, built through a relationship between law enforcement agencies and the ATG, allows family and friends to subscribe to the CorrLinks service. Currently, all federal Bureau of Prisons and Department of Corrections (DOC) entities in Iowa, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Oklahoma allow such communications.
Note: To use this app, you must have a paid Premier Account subscription. Details are available here: https://www.corrlinks.com/PremierAccountInfoAndroid.aspx
The application has the following features:
• Stay connected with loved ones with real-time notifications. Receive instant push notifications to your device every time you receive a new message!
• No need to log in on a mobile device!
• Mail in your inbox is automatically downloaded and available on your local device for faster access!
• Previously read messages are in your inbox, no need to download them again!
• Keep all messages for 60 days instead of 30 days!
• Do you own multiple mobile devices? Connect up to 3 mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.) to your account!
• Eliminate captcha in mobile apps – hard to read verification process!
• Premium account for only $6.00 per year! Only $0.50 per month! Take advantage of this offer now.
If you experience problems using the app, please contact CorrLinks support at: https://www.corrlinks.com/Help.aspx