Welcome to E*TRADE. Regardless of your experience level, we can help you invest and trade with ease. Our award-winning app puts everything you need at your fingertips – including investing, banking, trading, research and more. Download now and start investing today.
Invest on your terms
• Enjoy commission-free online trading of US-listed stocks, ETFs and options
• Trade mutual funds
• Take the guesswork out of choosing investments with a professionally constructed portfolio
Invest with confidence
• Access streaming quotes, charts and portfolio information
• Access to education, in-depth research, tools and filters to identify investment opportunities
• Set up alerts and watchlists for investments that interest you
• Live Bloomberg video
• Chat with customer service in the app
Banking and Savings
• Use your E*TRADE debit card to deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money and get unlimited ATM fee refunds.
Securities products and services are provided by SIPC member E*TRADE Securities LLC. Commodity futures and options on futures products and services offered by NFA member E*TRADE Futures LLC. Banking products and services are provided by Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Associations, FDIC members. All of these are separate but related subsidiaries of Morgan Stanley. Securities, investment advice, commodity futures, options on futures and other non-depository investment products and services are not FDIC insured, are not a deposit or liability of Morgan Stanley Private Bank, are not guaranteed by Morgan Stanley Private Bank, and are subject to investment risk , including the possible loss of the amount of your invested capital.
Important: Futures and options trading is designed for experienced investors, trading is complex and high risk and may not be suitable for all investors. For more information, please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options and Risk Disclosures for Futures and Options before opening an account. You may also view E*TRADE Futures LLC financial information and disclosure documents. Investing in securities products involves risks, including potential loss of capital.
1. Learn more about E*TRADE’s awards in the StockBrokers.com 2021 Online Broker Review: https://about.etrade.com/newsroom/awards-recognition
2. E*TRADE charges $0 commission for online trading of US-listed stocks, ETFs and options. Exceptions may apply and E*TRADE reserves the right to charge variable commission rates. Standard options contracts cost $0.65 per contract. The $0 online retail commission does not apply to over-the-counter (OTC), foreign stock trades, block trades requiring special settlement, transaction fee mutual funds, futures or fixed income investments. Additional regulatory and transaction fees may apply. For more information on pricing, visit etrade.com/pricing.
Materials provided by E*TRADE Securities LLC or any of its affiliates are for educational purposes only and are not personal endorsements. This information is not and should not be construed as an offer, a solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any securities, financial products or instruments discussed herein, or to open any particular account to pursue an investment strategy.
System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors including trading volume, market conditions, system performance and other factors. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark requires permission from Google.
View End User License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_2.0.html
© 2022 E*TRADE, Morgan Stanley. all rights reserved.