The GA DCSS mobile app provides custodial and non-custodial parents with secure access to their child support cases on any mobile device, providing them with self-service. It gives you easy access to case details and general information about DCSS programs and services.
– Payments allows users to pay child support, special payments and fees.
– Upload file allows users to upload verification files via their mobile device
– Driver’s license issuance option allows non-custodial parents to submit MRA, MRD, MRC and MRE extension forms.
– Custodian parents can add, update and cancel direct deposit from their mobile device
– The DCSS mobile app allows custodial parents to request case closure through the app.
– Payment history option allows users to view payments from the past 12 months.
– Book Appointments allows users to view appointments related to a case.
– Frequently Asked Questions to provide users with access to general information about the DCSS program
– Notifications and alerts allow users to receive valuable information about their cases.