Quickly capture your thoughts and be reminded later at the right place or time. Speak voice memos anytime, anywhere and automatically transcribe them. Take photos of posters, receipts or documents and organize or find them later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to jot down your thoughts or lists and share them with friends and family.
capture your thoughts
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. time pressure? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan a surprise party by sharing your Keep Notes and collaborating in real time.
Find what you need quickly
• Color code comments and add labels to quickly organize and move your life. If you need to find your saved content, you can find it with a simple search.
always within reach
• Keep your work on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all your devices, so your thoughts are always with you.
The right tone at the right time
• Need to remember to buy groceries? Set up location-based reminders to review your shopping list as soon as you enter the store.
• Try Google Keep at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in notes.
Contacts: For sharing notes with contacts.
Microphone: Used to attach audio to notes.
Location: Used to set and trigger location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to your note.