Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate anytime, anywhere. With Google Meet, anyone can securely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
• Meet securely – video conferences are encrypted in transit, and our security measures are continually updated for added protection
• Host large meetings—invite up to 250 participants to meetings, whether they are on the same team or outside your organization
• Attend a meeting – join a meeting without interrupting it with Q&A, polls, and handshakes
• Easy access on any device – share links and invite team members to your meetings with one click using a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
• Share your screen – Present documents, slides, and more during conference calls.
• Follow along – real-time live captions powered by Google’s speech-to-text technology
*Tile view for Android tablets coming soon.
** Not all features are available to free users.
Anyone can join a meeting in Meet by invitation. However, some features are only available to Google Workspace customers.
With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Improve meeting productivity with useful features such as live captions, breakout rooms, and noise cancellation*.
• Join meetings anytime, anywhere. Additionally, for meetings hosted by Google Workspace users, a call-in number is created for each meeting so that any guest can join, even without a Wi-Fi or data connection.
• Seamlessly join video calls from chat, or take document collaboration to the next level with video connections—everything is connected so you can always connect and collaborate in context.
Learn more about Google Meet: https://workspace.google.com/products/meet/
*Not available with all Workspace plans.
Follow us to learn more: