Budget and expense tracking integration enables you to start 2022 the right way. The Excel spreadsheet application lets you create, view, edit, and share files. View, edit, and share worksheets anywhere, anytime. Excel makes it easy to view and analyze data, use a budget tracker, and more. Create, view, and edit workbooks attached to emails.
Confidently edit documents in data analysis, accounting, finance, and other fields. Take your data and office with you. Create diagrams, perform analysis, edit data, and annotate documents from your phone anytime, anywhere. With access to spreadsheet and chart-making tools, bookkeeping is easier on the go.
Create formulas and spreadsheets, view graphs, or create budgets on the go. Create spreadsheets and data files with powerful formatting tools and powerful features. Use Excel to create charts and spreadsheets that meet your specific needs. Keep a worksheet for your finances and edit it anytime.
Use Microsoft Excel to use spreadsheets, business collaboration, diagrams and data analysis tools on your phone.
Microsoft Excel features:
Tables and Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, to-dos, accounting and financial analysis using modern Excel templates.
• Perform spreadsheet calculations using data analysis tools and familiar formulas.
• Extensive Office features and formatting options make your worksheets easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet and chart functionality, formatting and formulas work the same on every device.
• Chart Maker to annotate, edit, and insert charts to bring data to life.
• Create quarterly work reports and use Excel’s data analysis tools.
• Add and edit data analysis features, such as chart labels, to highlight important insights.
• Budget Tracker: Track expenses.
• Charts and data are in an easy-to-understand format.
Budget and expense tracking
• Budget Templates: Spreadsheets and charts to help calculate budget needs.
• Budget Planner: Budget templates and tools to help you determine your financial needs.
• Budget Tracker: Track expenses and save money.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances, and more.
Review and Edit
• Edit documents, diagrams and data or update your to-do list from anywhere.
• Data analysis functions, such as sorting and filtering columns.
• Easily create spreadsheets, copy, show and hide.
• Annotate diagrams, highlight parts of worksheets, create shapes, and write equations using the Drawing tab feature on touch-enabled devices.
Collaborate and work from anywhere
• Share files and diagrams with just a few taps to invite others to edit, view or comment.
• Edit and copy your worksheet in the body of the email, or attach a link to your workbook.
Use Microsoft Excel to create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets, and design spreadsheets.
1GB RAM or more
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased through the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew was previously turned off. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is governed by a separate privacy statement and terms of service. Data provided through the use of this store and application may be accessed by Microsoft or third-party application publishers and may be transferred, stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Microsoft or application publishers and their affiliates are located or The service provider maintains the facility.