Microsoft Office gives you Word, Excel and PowerPoint in one application. Get a seamless experience with Microsoft tools anytime, anywhere with Office apps, the simple solution to boosting productivity. With powerful customizable templates, Microsoft Office can be used as a cover letter maker.
Scan PDF files, create spreadsheets, create resumes or draft documents on the go by accessing built-in Office features from your mobile device. Get work done wherever you are, even if your internet connection is temporarily interrupted. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel files, Office applications give you a seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and solid security, Office applications help maximize your productivity at work and in your personal life.
Word, Excel and PowerPoint combined:
• A wide range of tools are now available in a single application, the go-to-docs productivity application.
• Use Microsoft Office as a cover letter maker and resume editor with our professional templates.
• Store and access Word, Excel and PowerPoint files through cloud-based storage.
• Word documents and Excel spreadsheets can be created and shared with others in real time.
• PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Practice your presentations with the Presenter Coach.
• Excel worksheets can be created using one of the many templates provided in the application or edited directly.
• Shared View makes it easy to access and collaborate on files that have been shared with you, either directly or through Outlook and Teams.
• Others can edit resumes and cover letters for seamless collaboration.
• Catch up on a meeting or open a shared video right where you left off.
Convert images and documents with Office Lens
• Create documents by taking pictures or uploading them from your camera roll.
• Convert photos of spreadsheets into usable Excel spreadsheets for working with data.
• Enhance digital images of whiteboards, forms, and documents.
• Take your handwritten notes and take them with you. Edit and share notes instantly with your friends, family or team.
PDF Scanning and Editing Features:
• Scan PDF files and instantly convert them to Word documents and vice versa.
• Quickly and easily edit PDF files on your device anytime, anywhere.
• With PDF Reader, you can access and sign PDFs.
Unique mobile office features:
• Quickly jot down thoughts and ideas, then save or share using sticky notes.
• QR Scanner allows your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Documents and spreadsheets can be transferred between your phone and computer, or instantly shared with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download Office applications for free and get started right away. Access and store documents in the cloud by connecting to a Microsoft account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Sign in with your personal Microsoft account or work or school account connected to your Microsoft 365 subscription to unlock premium features in the app.
Get more done from anywhere with Microsoft Office.
OS Version: The last 4 major versions of Android on ARM or Intel x86 processors
1GB RAM or more
This app is provided by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is governed by a separate privacy statement and terms of service. Data provided through the use of this store and app may be accessible to Microsoft or third-party app publishers and will be transferred to the United States or any other country where Microsoft or app publisher publishers and their affiliates are located/ region and processed in the United States or any other country. or service provider to maintain the facility.
See the Microsoft EULA Terms of Service for Office for Android. By installing the app, you agree to the following Terms of Service: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=519111