Microsoft OneDrive backs up, protects, syncs and accesses your photos and files across all your devices. This OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, and photos with friends and family. Additionally, you can use the app to automatically backup your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage, or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription for 1 TB of storage.
Microsoft OneDrive provides the following features:
Partner with Microsoft
• Use Microsoft Office applications for real-time editing and collaboration on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files stored on OneDrive
• Backup, view and save Office documents
• Share files across platforms and share photos in Photo Locker
Back up photos and videos
• Enable automatic photo backup and secure photo storage when uploading your camera
• Easily find photos in the photo tray with auto-tagging
• View and share photos on mobile devices, computers and the web
• Photo Locker backs up photos and keeps them safe
• Upload videos and store them in secure photo storage
File sharing and access
• Share files, photos, videos and albums with friends and family
• Share photos and upload videos, then easily share files
• Receive notifications when editing shared documents
• Secure Folder settings provide password-protected or expired share links*
• Access selected OneDrive files in the app without being online
• Scan, sign and send documents directly from the OneDrive mobile app
• Scan and mark up documents, receipts, whiteboards, and more
• Store documents securely in secure folders
• Search photos by content (eg beach, snow, etc.)
• Search documents by name or content
• All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest and in transit
• Personal Vault: Protect important files with authentication in Secure Folder storage
• Back up photos, upload videos and keep them safe with secure photo storage
• Restore files with version history
• Stay protected with ransomware detection and recovery*
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud storage for syncing photos and files between your devices, sharing photos and documents, and backing up your digital life in the cloud.
Upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription
With a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription, you get 1 TB of storage (up to 6 people with a family subscription, 1 TB per person), OneDrive premium features, and access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Mobile, Web OneNote access on browsers, PCs and Macs.
To buy a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription in the app: Open the app, tap the My tab, then tap your store or the diamond icon. In the US, subscriptions start at $6.99 per month and may vary by region. Microsoft 365 subscriptions and standalone OneDrive subscriptions purchased through the app will be charged to your Google Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew was previously turned off.
To manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal, please go to your Google Play Store Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Use this OneDrive app for work or school
To sign in to your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization must have a qualifying subscription plan for OneDrive, SharePoint Online, or Microsoft 365 for business.