SharePoint integrates AI into the mobile app experience to keep you focused and productive on the go. AI can help you understand what you’re doing, how you work, and how your colleagues’ work relates to you. SharePoint is a great place to start if you need expertise, content, or resources on the go.
• Search your website, files, people, etc. to return what you’re working on
• Use search to find and discover important content
• Access a personalized view of your team site, communication site and news stories
• Tap a user to go to their contact card and see who they are working with and what they are doing
• Create news stories on the go and share your updates, reports, status and experiences with your team
• Log in to your SharePoint sites, whether they are in the cloud or on-premises. The app is available for SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server 2013 and later
• Add multiple accounts and easily switch between them
Note: To sign in to SharePoint, your organization must have an Office 365 subscription with SharePoint Online or an on-premises SharePoint server.
This application is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and application may be accessible to Microsoft and may be transferred to, and stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Microsoft or its affiliates have facilities.