The Official NFL App is the best football-specific app for every fan, including live and primetime games, exciting videos and highlights, and replays of all games with NFL Game Pass (subscription required). The NFL app contains more videos than ever.
The NFL app keeps fans updated with the latest NFL news, highlights, stats and more throughout the offseason. No matter where you are, the NFL app has you covered.
• Local live and primetime gaming
• Live playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
• NFL portfolio and draft coverage
Phone and Tablet Features:
• Brand new Game Center with the latest scores, match highlights and riding stations
• NFL Network 24/7/365 certified
• Article and video highlights featuring the latest stories and breaking news from the NFL
• Access to NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone, NFL Shop and more
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available to eligible subscribers from Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and more.
Android TV Features:
• Teams: Select your favorite team to watch videos directly from that team or replay recent games.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within the NFL app. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product and features vary by location**. Visit www.NFL.com/Gamepass for more information.
Learn more about NFL digital products: nfl.com/apps, twitter.com/nfl and facebook.com/nfl.
The NFL app allows AirPlay and Chromecast to view all video-on-demand and select live content. However, due to rights restrictions, the NFL app does not allow output from live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network phones to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming capabilities.
Services may include Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software that allows users to contribute to market research, such as: B. Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes that you should be able to choose whether to contribute to our research and insights. To opt out of Nielsen measurement, simply turn on the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” option in your device settings (for Android devices). For the Internet, visit: http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about Nielsen’s digital measurement products and your choices about them.
*Data usage applies to downloading and using the app.
**Some restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms