QuickBooks Time Tracking (formerly TSheets Time Tracker) is a cloud-based time tracking and employee scheduling application that lets your employees clock in and out of the workplace using the devices they already have in their pockets.
Accurate electronic time data replaces paper timesheets, making payroll and billing faster and less costly. QuickBooks Time Tracking also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cellular or internet service), then automatically syncs when backed up, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geofencing.
With the Who’s Working feature, it’s easy to track where your employees are and see who’s doing what in real time. QuickBooks Time Tracking also features in-app scheduling that lets you manage shifts with drag-and-drop, assign work, see who’s working at a glance, and send notifications to managers when employees aren’t finishing work on time or when layers appear.
• Mobile app time tracking employees on the go: start and leave work, change work codes, edit and calculate timesheets, view work timesheet changes and add notes on the go
• QuickBooks, Square and Gusto integrations (and more!) to simplify your back office
• In-app scheduling allows employees to easily clock in or out for assigned jobs or shifts
• 24/7 GPS tracking, even when employees are off duty (cheap alternative to geofencing!)
• Trigger push, SMS, and email notifications when employees don’t show up as scheduled or are approaching overtime limits
• Save 2-8% in total labor costs and eliminate manual data entry time
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise)
• Integration with popular payroll, accounting and invoicing software
• Powerful real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Secure data storage and detailed time logs to prevent labor disputes and audits
• DCAA/DOL compliant configuration
• Open developer API
And more to love…
• Accurately track employee hours with a real-time virtual clock
• Easily switch work codes, pause time tracking, or take a break
• Employees check in to new shifts and orders directly according to schedule
• Track hours worked for multi-level work codes, projects, locations, clients, etc.
• See where your employees are in the map view with GPS tracking (Continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly reduce battery life.)
plans are everywhere
• Schedule work time by job or shift with our easy-to-use schedule maker
• Easily create or change schedules by dragging and dropping shifts
• Sync your work schedule with Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
• Notifications notify employees when new schedules are posted or shift changes occur.
• Receive notifications when employees don’t show up for work or shifts as planned
• Edit, delete or approve timesheets with one click
• Set overtime alerts to notify employees and managers when working hours are approaching
• See who works where from one dashboard, even on the go
• Track employee PTO, sick leave, vacation or vacation accruals
• View workday and week totals at a glance
• Easy access to a breakdown of employee hours by employee, job, client or location
• View timer history using the map
• Keep a black box history of all edits and deletions to prevent auditing
Also: Through the web dashboard, managers can:
• Manage PTO, vacation, vacation and vacation time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set custom permissions
support, customer reviews
QuickBooks Time Tracking provides free, unlimited phone, email and chat support to all of our customers. there is a question? We are here to help!