Start healthy habits with Samsung Health.
Samsung Health has a variety of features that you can use to manage your health. Creating a healthy lifestyle is easier and simpler than ever since the app allows you to log many activities automatically.
Check various health data on the Samsung Health home screen. Just add and edit the items you want to manage, such as B. daily steps, active time and weight.
Samsung Health helps you record and manage your fitness activities such as running, cycling, swimming, and more. Additionally, users of the Galaxy Watch wearable can now train more efficiently with Life Fitness, Technogym and Corehealth.
Create healthy eating habits with Samsung Health, which lets you log your daily meals and snacks.
Samsung Health works hard to always look their best. Set goals that fit your performance level and track your daily performance, including your activity level, exercise intensity, sleep status, heart rate, stress, blood oxygen levels, and more.
Monitor your sleep patterns in more detail with the Galaxy Watch. Improve your sleep quality with Sleep Level and Sleep Score to make your mornings more refreshing.
Challenge your friends and family to get healthier in a more fun and interactive way with Samsung Health Together.
Samsung Health has prepared videos from expert trainers who will teach you new fitness routines including stretching, weight loss, cardio training, and more.
Discover powerful mindfulness meditation tools to help you de-stress throughout the day.
(Some content is only available with optional paid subscriptions. Content is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Korean.)
Women’s Health provides helpful support for menstrual cycle tracking, associated symptom management, and personalized insights and content through your Partner Glow. Galaxy and other wearables are now ready to support the women we love.
Samsung Health Safely protects your private health data. Samsung Health with Knox will be available on all Samsung Galaxy models released after August 2016. Note that Samsung Health services that support Knox are not available on rooted mobile devices.
Tablets and some mobile devices are not supported, and specific functions may vary depending on the country, region, operator, and device model of the user.
Requires Android 8.0 (Oreo) or higher. Supports more than 70 languages including English, French, Chinese, etc. The rest of the world is available in English.
Please note that Samsung Health is for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended to diagnose any disease or other condition, or to cure, alleviate, treat or prevent any disease.
App Service requires the following permissions. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is enabled but not allowed.
– Phone: Used to verify your phone number.
– Location: for collecting your location data using the tracker (exercise and steps). Used to display the training route map and to display the weather during training.
– Body Sensor: for measuring heart rate, oxygen saturation and stress. (HR&Stress: Galaxy S5~Galaxy S10 / SpO2: Galaxy Note4~Galaxy S10)
– Storage: You can import/export training data, save training photos, save/load food photos.
– Contacts: Used to verify that you are signed in to your Samsung account and create a buddy list for Together.
– Camera: Used to scan QR codes and take pictures of food when adding friends in Together, and to identify numbers on blood glucose and blood pressure meters. (only available in some countries)
– Physical activity: used to count your steps and identify workouts.
– Microphone: Used to record audio for snoring detection.