Turn your phone into a receipt scanner, odometer and expense report generator with Smart Receipt!
Smart Receipts is the perfect app for individuals and businesses!
This is a great solution for recording expenses on a daily basis. Just grab the receipt and it will be recognized.
With fully customizable PDF, CSV and ZIP reports, you can create professional reports for your personal financial tracking and your employer’s needs. With Smart Receipts, you can choose from over 20 different default data types (including dates, prices, taxes, receipt categories, reviews, payment methods, and more) to help you create the perfect report and save you time processing fees And get you back to the things that really matter to you.
Tired of spending hours scanning receipts?
Join over 400,000 users who use Smart Receipts to manage expenses and create expense reports every week. Smart Receipts are designed by travel consultants for efficiency and flexibility.
Trustworthy and Safe
Smart Receipts are open source, so you can be confident that your cost data is yours and won’t be secretly sold to third-party advertisers.
• Create expense report “folders” to categorize receipts
• Take a photo of your receipt with your camera phone
• Import existing images on your device
• Automatic currency converter
• Import PDF receipts
• Save receipt prices, taxes and currencies
• Tag receipt name, category, payment method, comments and other metadata
• Create/edit/delete all receipt categories
• Track mileage reimbursement miles
• Automatic exchange rate processing
• Smart predictions based on past receipts
• Generate PDF, CSV and ZIP reports
• Fully customizable report output
• Automatic backup support via Google Drive
• OCR supports receipt scanning
• Breakdown of spend charts for each category
Smart Receipts are open source and licensed under the AGPL (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html).
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; there are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. See the GNU Affero General Public License for details.