Access popular USPS.com® tools on the go with the USPS Mobile® app: Calculate Shipping (with limitations), Find Post Office™, Search Post Code™, Schedule Pickup at Nearest Location Label, Request USPS Hold Your Mail, Access Informed Delivery® to track packages, digitally preview incoming mail, and more.
• Check the status of items sent using Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Certified Mail® and certain other delivery services. Give your shipment a nickname and sign up for text and email alerts to keep you informed about your shipment status.
• Calculate domestic or international rates to determine how much postage you need (with limitations) when sending letters, cards, large envelopes or packages. Choose retail or online pricing, add any other services you need and see the total.
• Find a USPS® location when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS mobile app uses your device’s GPS to display your nearest options on a map along with normal, special, and last pickup times, and provides map results with driving, walking, or public transit directions.
• Find the ZIP Code™ of any address in the US or Canada.
• Schedule a free next-day pickup to have your mail carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Global Express Guaranteed® or Merchandise Return Services items from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
• Request mail hold while you are away and we will hold your mail at your local Post Office™ for pickup or delivery by your carrier when you return.
• Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on the shipping label. The app identifies shipments and saves label numbers so you always know the status of your delivery.
• Link to Informed Delivery to track packages and see a digital preview of your family’s incoming mail; see grayscale images of the outside and address side of letter-sized mail.