Verizon Cloud gives your digital world the space to store and access your photos, videos and documents securely and privately. Save your content on your mobile device and access it from your smartphone/tablet and computer when needed. *
With the Verizon Cloud app, you can:
– Enjoy unlimited storage on unlimited compatible devices (with our unlimited plan). *
– Easily share your content with family and friends through your favorite apps.
– Share personal storage with up to 5 users on compatible devices (with our unlimited or 2TB plans).
– Organize and find your photos by tagging friends and family with tags and searches.
– Order prints and gifts with your favorite photos.
– Freely share your content on compatible devices, no matter what operating system they use.
– Protect sensitive content with PIN-protected private folders.
– Cast to your TV so you can share your pictures, videos and music on the big screen.
– Make movies and custom photos with filters and fun stickers to share.
– Relive your memories with weekly photo and video flashbacks and stories.
– Backup your photos, videos (no quality loss), music, documents in their original size and sync your contacts, text messages and call logs.
Download Verizon Cloud today and make the most of your digital memory.
What’s New in Version 22.2
● Improved performance and bug fixes
Available plan options: 600 GB (single user), 2 TB and unlimited (up to 5 users)
Sign up today and your first 30 days are with us. **
*Verizon Cloud does not back up operating systems, settings, applications, email, external drives and unusual file types. Backups vary by operating system. For service limitations, see www.verizon.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs. For full terms and conditions, please visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/
** First 30 days free for new cloud customers. After that, you will be charged $19.99/month. Verizon Cloud Unlimited, $14.99 per month. 2TB or $5.99/mo. 600 GB (plus tax and Verizon surcharge) unless you cancel before the promotional period ends. Cancel anytime through the Verizon Cloud app or My Verizon.