Manage and access your funds with ease.
New Walmart MoneyCard accounts now get:
Receive your paycheck 2 days in advance via direct deposit. ¹
Earn it back. 3% at Walmart.com, 2% at Walmart gas stations, and 1% at Walmart stores, up to $75 per year. ²
Share the Love FREE with an account subscription for up to 4 additional approved family members 13 and older. ³
Get up to $200 in overdraft protection with opt-in and qualified direct deposit. ⁴
There is no monthly fee for eligible direct deposits over $500. Otherwise $5.94 per month. ⁵
Save up to $1,000 in your savings account and earn 2% Annual Interest Rate (APY). ⁶
Lock protection in the app. Card is wrong? Press Block to prevent purchases. Press UNLOCK to resume immediately. ⁷
Use it to shop anywhere in the US where Debit MasterCard® or Visa® debit cards are accepted.
There is no minimum balance or credit check to get a card today.
Easy way to deposit:
Pay your wages or government benefits directly.
Add money to your card from your existing bank account.
Use the app for free top-up at Walmart stores across the country.
Deposit checks with your smartphone
Questions about your Walmart MoneyCard?
Log in to walmartmoneycard.com and email us or call the phone number on the back of the card.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a Walmart MoneyCard. Activation requires online access and authentication (including SSN) to open an account. Mobile or email verification and mobile app are required to access all features. Please see Account Agreement for Fees, Terms and Conditions at https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/account/legal-info
1. Early availability of direct deposit is subject to the timing of payer payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. Therefore, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary by pay period.
2. Subject to eligibility restrictions. Redeem rewards on each account opening anniversary through our website or app. Cash back will also be credited to the card balance at the end of the award year and is subject to successful activation and other eligibility requirements. Redeem rewards through our website or app. Please refer to the Cardholder Agreement for details. Earn 1% on grocery deliveries and pickups on Walmart.com or the Walmart app.
3. Personalized card that needs to be activated. Additional accounts are subject to additional fees.
4. Registration required. There may be a $15 fee for each qualifying purchase that makes your account negative. Funds must be at least $0 within 24 hours of authorizing the first transaction to overdraw the account to avoid fees. We require prompt payment of any overdrafts and overdraft fees. Overdrafts are paid at our discretion and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay transaction fees. Learn more about overdraft protection at WalmartMoneyCard.com
5. The monthly fee is waived if you received at least $500 in direct payroll or government benefits in the previous monthly billing cycle. Otherwise $5.94 per month. The first monthly fee is due on first use, the day after card activation, or 90 days after card purchase, whichever comes first.
6. On each sign-up day, 2% interest is paid based on the average daily balance for the previous 365 days, up to a maximum of $1,000 if the account is in good standing and with a positive balance. The 2% annual rate of return is subject to change at any time before or after account opening. Annual percentage returns are accurate as of March 27, 2020.
7. The frozen card will continue to be charged monthly. Learn more in the Walmart MoneyCard app.
ATMs can only be used with a personalised card. Additional fees may apply. Visit walmartmoneycard.com for more information.
Cards issued by Green Dot Bank, members of the FDIC, licensed by Mastercard International Inc. and Visa U.S.A, Inc.