Over the next few months, our app will not only introduce a new design, but will also improve and redesign the mobile banking experience.
Bank conveniently and securely with a U.S.-opened account using the Wells Fargo Mobile® app
Manage your account
• Quickly access your cash, credit and investment accounts using your fingerprint¹ or biometric login¹
• Check activity and balance in your account
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Easily enable or enable or disable cards², add cards to digital wallet³, view recurring payments and manage account access using card settings
• Deposit checks easily using your Android™ camera
• Instantly view processed deposits in your account
Make transfers and payments
• Transfers between your Wells Fargo account and other financial institutions⁵
• Use Zelle®⁶ to securely send and receive money with friends and family using a US cell phone number or email address
• Pay bills with Wells Fargo’s bill pay service
• Monitor your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® account balances, inventory, account activity and open orders
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
Investment and insurance products are:
• Not insured by the FDIC or any federal agency
• The Bank or any of its subsidiaries has no deposits or other obligations or guarantees
• exposure to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested
help stay safe
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to protect your account
• Configure and receive notifications⁷
• Receive notifications of suspicious card activity via SMS or email
• Easy access to your FICO® credit score
• Email email@example.com
• Find one of our 12,700+ ATMs to accept cash or use GPS to find one of about 4,800 retail locations near you
• Make an appointment to meet with the banker
1. Only authorize specific devices to enable fingerprint or biometric login.
2. Deactivating your card is not a substitute for reporting your card lost or stolen.
3. Not all smartphones can use digital wallets. Your wireless service provider’s messaging and data plans may apply.
4. Some accounts are not suitable for mobile deposit. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
5. General terms and conditions apply. For more information, see the Wells Fargo Online Access Agreement at Wellsfargo.com/online-banking/online-access-agreement/.6. Mobile numbers may need to be registered on the phone before they can be used. For US bank account holders only.
7. Registration may be required.
Android, Chrome, Google Pay, Google Pixel, Google Play, Wear OS by Google and the Google logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Cell and the Cell-related logo are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used here with permission.
Wells Fargo, N.A., member of the FDIC, offers deposit products.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trading name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, members of SIPC, independent registered broker-dealers and non-bank subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade(R) and Intuitive Investor(R) accounts are available through WFCS.