Woodforest banking from your mobile device. 24/7 to manage your accounts, make deposits, find branches and ATMs, and more.
The Woodforest Mobile Banking App provides the following features:
• Secure – Log in easily using your existing Woodforest Internet Banking username and password.
• Account Information – Check account activity and available funds.
• Bill Pay – Schedule and pay bills from your device.
• Mobile Deposit – Deposit checks conveniently from your device anytime, anywhere.
• Funds Transfer – transfer money between your Woodforest accounts.
• Find Locations – Find nearby branches and ATMs quickly and easily. View the map and get step-by-step directions from your current location. Check store hours to find locations open when you need them, including one of our many 24-hour locations.
• Contact Us – Access contact information for general inquiries, account information or to report a lost or stolen card.
WESTERN UNION – Send money globally or to someone else’s Woodforest account.
Apply for a Loan – Start the loan application process from your device.
· Manage Debit Cards – turn your debit card on/off, limit transactions and set transaction limits.
• View Reports – View your current and past reports in the application.
• Frequently Asked Questions – Quick answers to your mobile banking questions.
Woodforest Mobile Banking is free to download, but data charges may apply to your wireless service provider. Woodforest National Bank is not responsible for any service interruptions that may affect your equipment or ISP, technical failures or equipment capacity limitations. Additionally, account activity and history may not reflect recent spending.
© 2019, 2020, 2021 Woodforest National Bank
FDIC l Equal Housing Lenders Member