You love your phone and your computer too. Instantly access all the content on your favorite phone directly from your PC. First, install Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
Connect your Android phone and PC to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls* and more – all on your PC.
Take control of your life by receiving and managing real-time mobile notifications on your PC.
Emailing photos will be a thing of the past when you share your favorite photos between your phone and PC. Copy, edit and even drag and drop photos without touching your phone.
On select** Samsung phones, you can also wirelessly drag and drop files from your phone to your PC (and vice versa), and even access your favorite mobile apps on your PC.
Features of your phone:
• Make and receive calls from your PC*
• Manage Android phone notifications on PC
• Access your favorite mobile apps on your PC**
• Read and reply to text messages from your PC
• Drag files between your PC and phone**
• Copy and paste content between PC and phone**
• Instant access to photos on your phone from your PC
• Use the PC’s large screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
Integrate with Surface Duo and select Samsung mobile devices for a better experience
• Surface Duo and some Samsung models have a built-in Windows link that eliminates the need to download additional apps from the Play Store. See the list of supported devices: aka.ms/ypltwdevices
• Find “Link to Windows” in the Quick Access Bar (swipe down from the top of the screen to access it).
• This integration enables unique capabilities such as cross-device copy and paste, mobile screen, file and app drag and drop (see aka.ms/ypltwdevices for details).
*Calls require a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 Update or later with Bluetooth capability.
**Drag and drop, phone screen and app access all require a compatible device (alias.ms/ypltwdevices) and a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 Update or later. The multi-app experience requires a Windows 10 PC running the May 2020 Update or later with at least 8GB of RAM.
Let us know what features you’d like to see next by selecting “Send Feedback” in the Your Phone app or Your Phone Companion app settings.